- Cosy Living/Dining Kitchen area
- Views over the Dalby valley parkland
- Quality and luxury under one (green) roof
- Log Burning Stove, with a brimming log shed and cosy eco friendly central heating
- Free to Air Sky TV, DVD, DAB Radio/speaker and BluRay player in living room
- Both double and twin bedrooms with Sky TV and all Ensuite
- Full Fitted Kitchen with
- A super welcome pack, including wine, biscuits, chocolates, as well as the more usual tea, ground coffee, green tea, sugar and milk for that first cuppa
The lodge has further adaptations to suit people with disabilities. It is accessible for wheelchair users. Please talk to us about any particular requirements you have when booking.
Click here for an animated around Hazel Lodge
Did we mention the log burning stove?
Roaring Fires, Dark nights and sunlit mornings. A Perfect getaway for just the two of you
or a welcome family holiday
Only a few minutes walk from the new Visitor Centre at Dalby, and a really wild play area
All available at Dalby Forest Lodges
With a warm welcome and a warm lodge just waiting for you